Thread: update members by state

4x4 Ham Member Supporting Member W4AMS's Avatar

update members by state

I was reading through posts in the regional section and ran across the list of 4x4 members by state , last updated 12/2012 . how about a current list .
    it showed 24 in Florida , but I've only found 3 posts from there . Just curious .

4x4 Ham Member Supporting Member kg7els's Avatar
    i don't know about official numbers, but if you search the memberlist for location "fl", it's probably safe to assume anyone with a 4 in their callsign is florida

Administrator Supporting Member K7VZ's Avatar
    I don't think it was ever intended to post those numbers on a regular basis. Posting the state breakdowns was an attempt to bust out of the "4x4 Ham is AZ only" and get other regions talking to each other. With that said, Richard or I will get and updated state listing.
    Virgil - K7VZ
    Offroad and on the air.

4x4 Ham Member Supporting Member K7DCL's Avatar
    Also you can select the "Community -> Member List" and then select "Search Members -> Advanced Search”. In the Location field enter “, fl” and then click “Search Now”. Not exact but it returns a good representive list.

4x4 Ham Member Supporting Member W4AMS's Avatar
    Thanks guys . Still a noob here and didn't know the members list was accessible . I will give it a look this weekend . Thought I would try to stir up some participation from down here .

4x4 Ham Member Supporting Member K7DCL's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by W4AMS View Post
    Thanks guys . Still a noob here and didn't know the members list was accessible . I will give it a look this weekend . Thought I would try to stir up some participation from down here .
    Good, please do.

4x4 Ham Member Supporting Member N7IYT's Avatar
    It is probably time for me to update that list. I am glad that someone has a use for it.
    Offroad and on the air.